Lviv Honorary Ambassadors are persons who, using their authority and professional knowledge for domestic and international promotion of Lviv, as an appropriate destination for conducting business events (conferences, forums, AGM, exhibitions, symposiums, summits etc.).
candidate of medical sciences, dermatologist-oncologist, founder Aesthetic medicine clinic Myroslava Novosilska
- member of Academy of Scientific Development;
- head of Ukrainian Association for Surgical Hair Restoration;
- member of Polish Society of Aesthetic and Anti-Age Medicine;
- honorary member of Polish Medical Society;
- national coordinator of Rotary Clubs.
- organizer and president of The first international congress of surgical hair restoration in Ukraine, 2020;
- Chartmain of Global Summit Hairloss, 2020.
- The most powerful woman of Ukraine: top-500
doctor of Sciences, senior researcher, vice-rector on Science, Director of Sheptytsky Center, Ukrainian Catholic University, President of the Board of analytical centre NGO «European Dialogue», curator
- member of the Board of Shevchenko Scientific Society
- laureate of the award of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine named after Hryhoriy Karpenko;
- laureate of the award of the Cabinet of Ministers for young students;
- laureate of the award of the National Academy of Sciences for young students.
- member of the organizational committee of International conference «Titanium», 2012,
- head of the organizational committee of Koha-ton Librarians Conference, 2018;
- co-organizer of 49th Congress of European Association of Theological Libraries, 2021.
professor of the Department of Algebra, Topology and Fundamentals of Mathematics, Ivan Franko Lviv National University
- full member of Shevchenko Scientific Society;
- have contacts with Polish, European and American Mathematical Societies;
- member of research community Mathoverflow (#3 in world MO-ranking for 2018 and #20 in 2017 and 2019).
- co-chairman of the organizing committee of the International conference dedicated to the 70th anniversary of Professor A.M. Plichko «Functional Analysis and its Applications», 2019;
- co-chairman of the organizing committee of Conferences in Functional Analysis and its applications, dedicated to the anniversaries of Stefan Banach,2002, 2012, 2017;
- co-chairman of the organizing committee of Summer Schools in Algebra, Topology and Analysis, 2003-2019.
head of the Department of Pediatric Surgery of Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- vice-president of Ukrainian Association of Pediatric Surgeons;
- expert of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine in the specialty «Pediatric Surgery»;
- member of European Pediatric Surgeons Association (EUPSA);
- member of European Society of Paediatric Endoscopic Surgeons (ESPES).
- co-organizer of EUPSA 12th Central and Eastern European Course in Pediatric Surgery «Minimally Invasive & Neonatal Surgery», 2019;
- co-organizer of Ukrainian-Polish Conference «Days of Pediatric Surgery», 2017, 2018;
- co-organizer of Scientific-practical conference «Practical aspects of Mini-Invasive Surgery in children», 2019;
- organizer of Scientific-practical conference «Modern technologies in pediatric surgery. Fundamentals of Plastic and Mini-Invasive Surgery in children», 2018.
Doctor of Science, professor, director of Tech StartUp School Lviv Polytechnic National University
- Diploma of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, 2020;
- Diploma of the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine, 2020;
- invited lecturer at Kingston University Business School, London, 2017-2020.
- organizer of startup competition «StartUp Breakthrough», 2018, 2019, 2020;
- organizer of Creative Spark, 2018, 2019, 2020;
doctor of Science, professor, head of department of Statistical Theory of Condensed Systems Institute for Condensed Matter Physics, National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine
- corresponding member of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine;
- full member of Shevchenko Scientific Society, deputy head of the physics section;
- member of the Scientific Committee of the National Council of Ukraine for the Development of Science and Technology (2017-2019);
- representative from Ukraine in the Program committee of the European Union Framework Program for Research and Innovation «Horizon 2020» (2019-2020);
- member of the Executive Committee, head of the physics and astronomy Section of Western Scientific Center of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine and the Ministry of Education and Science of Ukraine;
- member of Ukrainian Physical Society;
- member of the Advisory Board of MECO (Middle European Cooperation in Statistical Physics);
- observer of Management Committee of the COST Action TD1210 «Analyzing the dynamics of information and knowledge landscapes – KNOWSCAPE», 2013–2017;
- member of Management Committee of the COST Action MP0801: «Physics of Competition and Conflicts»;
- co-funder of the L4 Collaboration and International Doctoral College in Statistical Physics of Complex Systems (Lviv-Nancy-Coventry-Leipzig).
- distinctions of the National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine;
- distinctions of the Shevchenko Scientific Society;
- distinctions of the Johannes Kepler University (Linz, Austria) and Coventry University (Great Britain).
- co-organizer of monthly seminars «Horizons of Science», since 2006;
- organizer of the 2nd interdisciplinary workshop «Physics meets Humanities. Verba et numeri (quantitative approaches to the analysis of language and text)», 2017;
- organizer of annual workshops «Ising lectures», since 1997;
- co-organizer of the conference «Statphys – 2019. Statistical Physics: Modern Trends & Applications», 2019.
candidate of Medical Sciences, internist in cardiology Department Westpfalz Klinikum
- EAPC Young Ambassador in Ukraine 2018-2020, 2020-2022;
- member of Ukrainian Association of cardiology;
- professional Member of ESC;
- Silver Membership of EAPC;
- EAPC Ambassador in Ukraine.
- organizer of International conference on cardiovascular prevention and rehabilitation (EAPC), 2018.
PhD, docent (associate professor), researcher;culture manager and curator; Congresses, Committees and New Centres coordinator in PEN International
- the founder of the office «Lviv - UNESCO city of literature», gained international status for the city in the Network of Creative Cities of UNESCO in 2015;
- program director of the Ukrainian Association of Culturologists - Lviv;
- member of the Workshop of Academic Religious Studies; Ukrainian Association of Religious Studies; British Aesthetics Association.
- member of the Ukrainian PEN;
- scouting leader.
- culture manager of the year in 2016
- team leader, chief coordinator of 83-86rd Congress of the International PEN, 2017-2020
doctor of medical science, professor, honorary doctor of Ukraine, head of Department of Clinical Immunology and Allergology of Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- vice president of the Ukrainian Society of Immunology, Allergology and Immunorehabilitation; member of the Presidium of the Society of Rheumatologists of Ukraine;
- chairman of the Medical Commission of the Shevchenko Scientific Society;
- member of EAACI, WAO, PTA, ACAAI.
- laureate of the the State Prize of Ukraine in the field of Science and Technology;
- The Order of Princess Olga.
- organizer of International conference «Christmas readings on immunology and allergology», 2017, 2018, 2019;
- organizer of conference «SMART LINE», 2019, 2020;
- organizer of conference «COVID-19 and Immunology», 2020.