Myroslava Novosilska,The President of the Ukrainian Society of Surgical Hair Restoration, Candidate of Medical Science, a trichologist, hair transplantologist and owner of a network of clinics, is organizing the Second International Congress of Surgical Hair Restoration in Ukraine. The event will take place on February 20, 2021 at the BANKHOTEL in Lviv.
At the Congress, participants will be introduced to the latest developments in trichology, micropigmentation and hair transplantation, and experts will share advanced and innovative methods and knowledge of hair restoration from around the world. In consequence of the exchange of experience and information, the program will include a combination of lectures and practical knowledge of the best specialists in this field, in particular:
- Iryna Popova (Ukraine) – Candidate of Medical Science, dermatovenereologist of the highest category, trichologist, professor-expert of Borun Corporation (China), honorary president of the NGO «All-Ukrainian Association of Trichologists», member of the American Academy of Dermatology (AAD);
- Myroslava Novosilska (Ukraine) – Candidate of Medical Science, dermatologist – oncologist, trichologist – hair transplantologist, co-founder of the US Medical Department GHLS 2020, since 2019 President of the Ukrainian Society of Surgical Hair Restoration, member of the Polish Medical Society of Aesthetic and Anti-Age Medicine;
- Liudmyla Shupeniuk (Ukraine) – gynaecologist, doctor of the highest category, expert of the project «I am ashamed of my body» on the STB channel;
- Hichem Bensmail (France) – obstetrician-gynaecologist from the George V Clinic in Bordeaux (France) and the Regeneva Institute in Geneva (Switzerland), a path-breaker of cosmetic vaginal surgery in France, one of the first doctors to introduce hyaluronic acid and fractional CO2 laser in gynaecology; private practice at the Bordeaux-Nord-Aquitaine Polyclinique since 2009 (Best Motherhood Rating in France), and the George V Clinic in France, the Regenev Clinic in Geneva (Switzerland) and the French Clinic / American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery Hospital in Dubai (UAE);
- Anastasios Vekris (Greece) – plastic surgeon, world expert in hair transplantation, member of ISHRS, World FUE Institute, founder and CEO of “Cosmetic Derma Medicine” medical group, medical director of «Advanced Clinic Hair», branch of Medical Group, for many years specialized in general surgery and plastic, reconstructive and aesthetic surgery, microsurgery and burns at University Hospital of Ioannina and the Latsio Burns Centre in Athens;
- Christian Bisanga (Belgium) – a hair transplant expert, former president of FUE-Europe, known for his realistic and sophisticated approach to follicular unit extraction (FUE); his unique technique of using such blows to mitigate injuries reduces skin rejection and prevents damage to surrounding follicles;
- Pradeep Sethi (India) – one of the leading hair transplant surgeons in India, one of the inventors of the revolutionary Direct H; member of associations such as the International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery (ISHRS), the Association of Hair Restoration Surgeons (AHRS), the Association of Cutaneous Surgeons of India (ACSI), the Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists (IADVL), the Indian Association of Cosmetic Laser Surgery (IACLS), Dermatopathology Society of India (DSI), Indian Medical Association (IMA).
The following experts will also take part in the congress: Umair Rafique (Germany), Khaled Alsarhan (Egypt), Jakub Miszczyk (Poland), Hector Trevino (Argentina), Espinosa Custodio (Spain).
The international conference aims to create a unique forum for discussion and exchange of views between researchers and clinicians from around the world, as it facilitates the broadening of the latest knowledge and experience gained from research in hair restoration.
For more details and registration of participants call the Ukrainian Society of Surgical Hair Restoration at telephone number +38073 438 27 49 or send emails to [email protected]